BUILDING’S CLEAN AIR FROM PARKADE TO PENTHOUSE
You want to know you’re getting the best value for your money, without compromising safety. You want to protect yourself from legal risk and liability. You want to prevent hazardous gas incidents. That’s why only Gasonic offers the Confidence and Peace of Mind Guarantee.
At Gasonic Group, we monitor your indoor air quality with the best-trained technicians and the best monitoring technology. We go beyond just calibration to ensuring healthy air.
Carbon Monoxide Detection in Calgary
We can all agree that detection of deadly carbon monoxide and other hazardous gases isn’t the place to cut corners. At the same time, you still need to keep costs low. Gasonic understands this balance.
We provide gas detection equipment and service for:
We offer the best price without compromising safety, while helping to protect you from legal risk and liability.
• Our technicians monitor and record your air quality while certifying your equipment. We provide you with this data for free.
• We issue a certificate based on your compliance to current health and safety standards.
Most property managers and building owners are shocked to learn the building code standards for parkades don’t reflect how we actually use indoor parking.
• We offer an optional 24-hour air quality study of your parkade to ensure your ventilation system is doing its job during peak traffic hours.
• We issue a comprehensive report of the status of your gas monitor, as well as the effectiveness of your ventilation system.
When you call, we’re there. If you have a problem with your equipment or a hazardous gas incident, we never leave you to fend for yourself.
• In the case of an incident investigation, we provide all the support you need to deal with the occupational health and safety officer, fire inspection or city building standards bylaw officer.
Let us share our 34 years of experience and knowledge, so you can be proactive and save money.
• We educate your staff for free on all aspects of technology and regulations, as well as best practices for clean air.
• We provide free bump test training, and your staff can then bump test your own gas monitor any time, for your own peace of mind.
Beyond Carbon Monoxide Detection Gasonic offers Calgary air quality testing, equipment rentals, consulting and more
Hazardous Gas Monitors
Air Quality Investigation
Test Your Indoor Air Quality
We've all learned the phrase “Flattening the Curve,” related to the global pandemic.
This is *also* what Gasonic does with exhaust fumes in your parkade. We lower those spikes of toxic exhaust. This video shows just how polluted indoor air can be, and how we can test your air with our Nissan Leaf mobile lab.
When we inquired about how the fluorescent light bulbs were being disposed from the schools, we were asked to talk to a hazardous materials contractor. He told us that he was using a bulb crusher that captured the mercury and the rest of the waste was sent to the landfill. When we showed our zero-waste system to the maintenance department, they thought it was a great system especially for schools. Kids sometimes will ask questions especially after bad media stories about plastic recycling.
Town of Cochrane
Our first meeting regarding the zero-waste fluorescent light recycling system was to Sharon Howland, the form
Our first meeting regarding the zero-waste fluorescent light recycling system was to Sharon Howland, the former manager of the Recycle department. After a short but detailed presentation, Town of Cochrane became our first customer.
Summa Manor Light Upgrade
Summa Manor is a 14-unit condo in Calgary built during the financial downturn of 2008 and therefore had not b
Summa Manor is a 14-unit condo in Calgary built during the financial downturn of 2008 and therefore had not built a reserve fund. Shiraz Karmali, the condo president panicked when the fire department told him that his carbon monoxide monitor had failed their inspection and need repair or replacement.
He came to us asking for solution to his dilemma. We proposed to replace his CO units and suggested that we also upgraded his lights to LED and financed the whole project through the electricity. We were able to finance the project over 3 years and the savings paid for the product and financing costs. Shiraz became the first satisfied customer of EnviroLight Retrofit and Recycling. He was extremely happy with the fact he had no out of pocket expenses.