The 301C continuously monitors and controls toxic gases, combustible gases, and Oxygen hazards. Designed for installation and operational simplicity, the VA301C reduces the cost of installation and ownership.
Using an addressable RS-485 Modbus communication protocol, the 301C uses daisy chain wiring requiring only 2 pairs of wires to connect up to 96 transmitters on the 3 input channels. This simplifies installation, in turn lowering costs. The 301C’s zoning and averaging abilities significantly reduce operational and maintenance costs.Contact Us
• Modbus compatible; with BACnet/IP available
• Interchangeable transmitters able to detect different gases
• Expands to handle up to 96 transmitters or relay modules and up to 50 Vulcain 301W wireless sensors
• Programmable time delays
• Integrated time clock enables scheduling of system operations
• Full array of visual indicators and integrated 65dBA alarm levels
• Fully programmable relays (can be set as fail-safe or not)
• Available in a heavy duty industrial housing
• Datalogging option
Canary Talk Does calibration frequency determine incident liability? The building code requires exhaust gas detectors in vehi...READ MORE
Does your parkade CO Monitor cry like a Wolf or sing like a Canary? You are probably unaware of these small boxes in your parkad...READ MORE
Failure to communicate high CO level has resulted in many incidents in buildings! The canary was found to be the most effective hazardous gas det...READ MORE
Copyright©2019, Gasonic. All rights reserved.