IAQPoint2™ puts money in your pocket and fresh air comfort into your building by using demand-controlled ventilation and triple monitoring (CO2 or VOCs, Temperature and Humidity).
High levels of CO2 can cause drowsiness and create an inefficient work environment for building occupants. To combat this problem, building managers may choose to run the ventilation system continuously, but this is an inefficient, costly practice. With IAQPoint2 in place, the ventilation system can do its job appropriately and efficiently, to the benefit of your bottom line.
IAQPoint2 detects many gases common to building areas including carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, methane, nitrogen dioxide and VOCs.Get Details
The Touchscreen Difference
IAQPoint2’s unique, patented touchscreen monitor brings leap-forward technology right to your fingertips, with benefits that extend from simplified installation and commissioning to user operation. You can set password levels and protect from tampering; configure fan activation set-points; select screen content, engineering units and language. You get control.
User-Friendly Touchscreen Operation
• Menu driven, customizable, easy-to-navigate display
• Large 1.9 x 2.6 in (4.9 x 6.5 cm) VGA screen with easy-to-read LCD digits and graphical display
Flexible, Money-Saving Design
• Simple wall- or duct-mount
• Multi-analog or digital (BACnet, Modbus) options
• DC and AC power; fits standard junction box
• 5 year sensor life with automatic self-calibration
• Adjustable set-points and optional relay for local fan activation
• Choose reliable CO2 or VOC sensing technologies
• Optimize room comfort through temperature control
• Obtain LEED credits
• Meet ASHRAE 15 standards
• Low power consumption and ‘sleep mode’ feature
• Optimize HVAC use and extend life of components
Canary Talk Does calibration frequency determine incident liability? The building code requires exhaust gas detectors in vehi...READ MORE
Does your parkade CO Monitor cry like a Wolf or sing like a Canary? You are probably unaware of these small boxes in your parkad...READ MORE
Failure to communicate high CO level has resulted in many incidents in buildings! The canary was found to be the most effective hazardous gas det...READ MORE
Copyright©2019, Gasonic. All rights reserved.