Diffusion design sensor that allows all points of detection to be monitored continuously. The Manning AirScan™ iR sensor responds to refrigerants over the range of 0-3000 ppm and features SensorCheck™ technology that continually monitors sensor performance.Contact Us
The Manning AirScan™ iR infrared sensor is an affordable microprocessor-based sensor that is selective to refrigerants and, because of its stabilised design platform, will provide years of service and will maintain the highest level of accuracy and reliability. This highly versatile sensor features SensorCheck™, a unique technology that continuously monitors sensor performance that enables it to provide worry-free performance throughout the life of the sensor.
A true “diffusion” design sensor, the Manning AirScan™ iR sensor does not require either pumps or filters and allows all points of detection to be monitored perpetually, unlike sample draw systems. The versatile sensor is housed in a high mass metal bench structure that enables thermal stability and freedom from vibration.
• Has no moving parts and doesn’t require pumps or filters
• All points of detection can be monitored continuously at an affordable cost
• Can be used with any Honeywell Analytics readout
• Standard range of 0-3,000 ppm, can be rescaled for lower trip points
• Provides a linear output of 4/20 mA as a function of refrigerant concentration
• Simple, real-time calibration eliminates maintenance downtime
• Automatically adapts to fluctuating temperatures
Unique internal reference channel compensates for dust particles, source degradation, humidity and temperature fluctuation, food odours, chemical cleaners, etc.
• Allows for operation down to -60°F and in condensing humidity environments or during washdown
• Automatically adapts to its environment and provides accurate and reliable performance under the harshest conditions
• Checks operating parameters of sensors and sends a notification output signal if an anomaly is identified
• Tests the sensor every 24 hours for electrical viability
• Indication can be detected by a Manning gas monitor or PLC
• High-mass metal bench provides structural and thermal stability and greater immunity to vibration
• Superior EMI/RFI shielding
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to make headlines, as case counts rise once again. In some cases, this has caused businesses to delay a return to in...READ MORE
Canary Talk Does calibration frequency determine incident liability? The building code requires exhaust gas detectors in vehi...READ MORE
Does your parkade CO Monitor cry like a Wolf or sing like a Canary? You are probably unaware of these small boxes in your parkad...READ MORE
Copyright©2019, Gasonic. All rights reserved.