The DustTrak II Aerosol Monitor 8530 is a desktop battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer that gives you real-time aerosol mass readings. It is suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites. The DustTrak II Aerosol Monitor measures aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes, and mists.Get Details
• Measure aerosol concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5, Respirable, PM10 or size fractions.
• Perform in-line gravimetric analysis for custom reference calibrations.
• Manual and programmable data logging functions.
• Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 400 mg/m3
• Industrial/occupational hygiene surveys
• Indoor air quality investigations
Standard Accessories (included):
• Zero filter
• USB download cable
• Impactor kit
• TrakPro data analysis software
Range : 0.001 to 400 mg/m3
Resolution : ±0.1% of reading
Particle Size Range : 0.1 to 10 μm
Operational Temperature : 0 to 50°C (32 to 120°F)
Data logging : 60,000 data points, 45 days at 1 minute intervals
Log interval : 1 second to 1 hour
Size : 13.5 cm x 21.6 cm x 22.4 cm (5.3″ x 8.5″ 8.8″)
Weight : 4.5 Kg
Canary Talk Does calibration frequency determine incident liability? The building code requires exhaust gas detectors in vehi...READ MORE
Does your parkade CO Monitor cry like a Wolf or sing like a Canary? You are probably unaware of these small boxes in your parkad...READ MORE
Failure to communicate high CO level has resulted in many incidents in buildings! The canary was found to be the most effective hazardous gas det...READ MORE
Copyright©2019, Gasonic. All rights reserved.