An Ammonia sensor that exhibits excellent accuracy and precision.
The Manning EC-F2 Sensor is a three-wire, 4/20 mA sensor for Ammonia available in ranges of 0-100 ppm, 0-250 ppm, 0-500 ppm and 0-1,000 ppm.
The Manning EC-F2 exhibits excellent accuracy and precision, with negligible response to common interference gases and dramatic changes in relative humidity. Reliable trip levels as low as 25ppm can be expected with the 0-100ppm sensor. The unit exhibits extremely high reliability with no moving parts.
Monitoring equipment must be configured to indicate a fault if the signal is less than 1.5 mA. All signals over 20 mA must be considered a high gas concentrationGet Details
• Meat, poultry, and fish processing facilities
• Dairy and ice cream plants
• Wineries and breweries
• Fruit juice, vegetable juice, and soft drink processing facilities
• Cold storage warehouses
• Other food processing facilities
• Seafood processing facilities aboard ships
• Petrochemical facilities.
• Immediate response to ammonia
• No moving parts
• Factory calibrated
• Requires minimal adjustments after installation
• Highly resistant to EMI/RFI
• Available in three ranges
• Minor response to common interference gases
• Negligible response to extreme changes in relative humidity
Allows for operation down to -50°F and in condensing humidity environments or during washdown
Automatically adapts to its environment and provides accurate and reliable performance under the harshest conditions
NEMA 1 #16 gauge heavy-duty steel enclosure
NEMA 4 available
Canary Talk Does calibration frequency determine incident liability? The building code requires exhaust gas detectors in vehi...READ MORE
Does your parkade CO Monitor cry like a Wolf or sing like a Canary? You are probably unaware of these small boxes in your parkad...READ MORE
Failure to communicate high CO level has resulted in many incidents in buildings! The canary was found to be the most effective hazardous gas det...READ MORE
Copyright©2019, Gasonic. All rights reserved.